Profile Tag Cloud
Production Tips For Large Format Graphics
Here a few tips for large format production when handling roll printers:
- Roll the graphic on the outside of the paper. This prevents wrinkles.
- Roll graphics on a core or leave the center at least that open. Tight rolls are harder to lay flat on a table.
- Roll graphics from bottom to top so that top is up and ready for install.
- Unless necessary, anything 10' and under in length can be rolled with multiple sheets on top of each other.
- If it is part of a mural, make sure that they are in order.
You will find more graphics tips on EZBusinessGraphics.com